Home | Top Skins | Tags | All Skins | Forums | Contribute | About

BlogSkins.com Forums

Forums > General > "over half the members...." (4 replies)
hipeople192's icon Author: hipeople192
Posted: 10.0 years ago
(link)
over half the blogskin members havn't made neskins... i wonder why/

snotty_kisses's icon Author: snotty_kisses
(link)
  I'm still trying to figure out HOW to make them! I really want to, but I have no clue how to, and all the websites people send me to make absolutely no sense!

Baby_Mermer's icon Author: Baby_Mermer
(link)
  hipeople192: They donno how...lol

Snotty Kisses: I learned most of what I know from here: http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_examples.asp

And when you get good: http://www.webreference.com/html/reference/color/named.html#HEAD-1

mela's icon Author: mela
(link)
  The reason why over half the members haven't made any skins is simply because they are here to find a skin, not contribute one; Blogskins.com is set up so that only registered members can download skins, so they had to sign up for membership.

bitchy_angel's icon Author: bitchy_angel
(link)
  Yes, I agree with mela. They are not obliged to make skins and they might not want to learn html as they find it too complicating or a waste of time. Meaning not that html is a waste of time, but that they are not free enough to learn or maybe they find it useless to them.
Subscribe To This Thread: RSS 2.0 or Atom (?)
This thread has been locked, and no new replies can be posted.

Site

- Home
- About
- Feeds
- Privacy Policy
- Contact Us

Skins

- Tags
- Search Skins
- All Skins
- Random Skin
- Skin Of The Day
- Contribute

Forums

- General
- Tips & Tricks
- Help!
- Suggestions
- Skin Requests
- Blogging Software
- Web Hosting

Account

- Register
</BlogSkins>

Warning! Do not follow this link! It is a trap for poorly-behaved bots. If you follow this link, you will be banned from accessing this site and several others. I will not have mercy on you. Do not follow this link!