Home | Top Skins | Tags | All Skins | Forums | Contribute | About

BlogSkins.com Forums

Forums > General > "Just saying.. :)" (9 replies)
wickedicy's icon Author: wickedicy
Posted: 2.6 years ago
(link)
If you were once on friendster.com a long time before what it is now today, do you remember that we can modify the page of our profiles using css and html just like we do on blogger? (just before they remove the option to enter any html)

Well I was just wondering that it would be nice if facebook has that option too. Don't you? :D
Just posting to share opinions :)

nєthєrdrαkє's icon Author: nєthєrdrαkє
(link)
  maybe it will be awesome if facebook has that option but i don't think so that damn zuckerberg will allow us to customize our profile . Wait .. whut is friendster ?

(link)
  well it's kinda like myspace. or facebook. but it;s pretty much a game site now bc no one goes there anymore.

Akilityness's icon Author: Akilityness
(link)
  Yeah.(sucker)burg wont let us allow us to customize our profile bc he on honeymoon.loljk/

WINTERFELL's icon Author: WINTERFELL
(link)
  In my humble opinion, I think it wouldn't be such a great idea.

Some of the codes could actually mess up the website unintentionally and some others would find it easier to do so intentionally.

Plus, knowing some people, if it was allowed, it'd be a total glitter fest. I remember Myspace had all those stupid flashy glitter backgrounds and everything. And it wouldn't be the traditional Facebook anymore.

It looks nice as it is. It's simple and clean cut and that's all it needs to be. Too much would be overbearing and it's just a social networking site. If you want to personalize something, personalize your blog.

Edited 2.6 years ago.

Posted: 2.5 years ago
(link)
  Well that was just my opinion, + they can always limit what we can code /alter so it doesn't messes everything up.

If there is an option to personalize our profiles, there'd be an option not to, and perhaps not to see any customization others did.

Anyway, I don't think any of this will happen, I was just saying anyway :)

aurevoirdarling's icon Author: aurevoirdarling
(link)
  I don't think it'll be a good idea either. D: It will suck up my time editing my HTML everyday and make me wanna change the codes HAHAHA. It's good that it's all the same actually. :3

Ryssa's icon Author: Ryssa
(link)
  You can use Stylish if you want to do that! The result will only affect your browser though...

Edited 2.5 years ago.

arsenic's icon Author: arsenic
(link)
  aesthetically speaking i really like how the css in facebook is the same for everyone. also saves me the bother of being pissed at how other people's profiles would look like. lol

Oddie's icon Author: Oddie
(link)
  but if the fb has CSS customizeable, it would be alot of ripper there
Subscribe To This Thread: RSS 2.0 or Atom (?)
This thread has been locked, and no new replies can be posted.

Site

- Home
- About
- Feeds
- Privacy Policy
- Contact Us

Skins

- Tags
- Search Skins
- All Skins
- Random Skin
- Skin Of The Day
- Contribute

Forums

- General
- Tips & Tricks
- Help!
- Suggestions
- Skin Requests
- Blogging Software
- Web Hosting

Account

- Register
</BlogSkins>

Warning! Do not follow this link! It is a trap for poorly-behaved bots. If you follow this link, you will be banned from accessing this site and several others. I will not have mercy on you. Do not follow this link!