Home | Top Skins | Tags | All Skins | Forums | Contribute | About

BlogSkins.com Forums

Forums > Help! > "OMG, what do I do?" (6 replies)
deb92's icon Author: deb92
Posted: 3.6 years ago
(link)
Hey everyone!
I have a blog in sapo.blogs.pt and I think it uses only CSS or Open Source (???), so I can use skins from blogskin?

other question...
which blogs (example: blogger / blogspot) can use the skins blogskins? Could leave a list of those who know?

sorry my bad english! thank u all

Kitty_meow's icon Author: Kitty_meow
(link)
  Open source? What open source?

Airi☆Itou's icon Author: Airi☆Itou
(link)
  What do you mean by the first question? :o

For the other question, ALL the skins in blogskins.com can be used for blogger! Unless stated otherwise, which is really rare.. And, for your info, blogger = blogspot. ~

Edited 3.6 years ago.

deb92's icon Author: deb92
(link)
  Open Source, I don't know what it is xD but sapo.blogs uses CSS.

Airi☆Itou : I know that blogger=blogspot, that why I wrote Glogger/blogspot -.-' !!! Whatever... Do you know some other sites?
The first question.... I have a blog on sapo.blogs.pt, which uses CSS codes! And I want to know if skinblogs have CSS skins.

Edited 3.6 years ago.

(link)
  All web layouts use CSS to style the blog and this include all the skins here. Perhaps you do not understand what it meant by having CSS in the skins.
You can use the blogskins here on your site. The only thing you need to remember is to remove the Blogger variables from the skins because they won't work on your site.

Jamie Tan's icon Author: Jamie Tan
(link)
  then erm, how 2 make blogskin w/o having to use html codes?

(link)
  You can't. Creating a web page/coding a web layout (you can call it skin if you like), requires HTML coding. It's like speaking. You can't have a conversation with someone else if you do not use a language. And for skins, web pages, etc, they require HTML to be able for anyone to understand them.
Subscribe To This Thread: RSS 2.0 or Atom (?)
This thread has been locked, and no new replies can be posted.

Site

- Home
- About
- Feeds
- Privacy Policy
- Contact Us

Skins

- Tags
- Search Skins
- All Skins
- Random Skin
- Skin Of The Day
- Contribute

Forums

- General
- Tips & Tricks
- Help!
- Suggestions
- Skin Requests
- Blogging Software
- Web Hosting

Account

- Register
</BlogSkins>

Warning! Do not follow this link! It is a trap for poorly-behaved bots. If you follow this link, you will be banned from accessing this site and several others. I will not have mercy on you. Do not follow this link!