Home | Top Skins | Tags | All Skins | Forums | Contribute | About

BlogSkins.com Forums

Forums > Help! > "Forgive me if this has been answered." (3 replies)
LilMissPie's icon Author: LilMissPie
Posted: 3.7 years ago
(link)
I know how to revert my blog to the classic template, however, my problem lies with seeing my followers and letting people comment on my posts. There is no option for this on any of the blog skins that I download. I set it on the standard template but when I put the HTML for the blog skins from here and I revert, it does not show my followers on my blog front page.
I hope I didn't confuse anyone!

How do I fix this?

Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,
Amanada

Kitty_meow's icon Author: Kitty_meow
(link)
  You will have to manually add the codes for the comment. The codes for comments is:
<BlogItemCommentsEnabled>
<BlogItemCommentsEnabled><a href="<$BlogItemCommentCreate$>"
<$BlogItemCommentFormOnClick$>> <$BlogItemCommentCount$>
comments</a>
</BlogItemCommentsEnabled>
</BlogItemCommentsEnabled>

Make sure you have enabled the comment setting in the Dashboard. Also, you must put the above codes between the <Blogger></Blogger> tags

For the followers, I think you will have to go to www.google.com/friendconnect/ and use the Google Friend Connect feature, just follow the instructions.

LilMissPie's icon Author: LilMissPie
(link)
  I got the followers thing, thank you very much ^_^

I am having trouble putting the "Add Comment" button on my blog? It shows where people have left comments when I had the plain template.

Is there a way to fix this? I have it Enabled in the comment section. Wondering what I am doing wrong.

Thank you for helping me!

Kitty_meow's icon Author: Kitty_meow
(link)
  Please refer to my tutorial on this topic: www.codeislove.net/2011/01/tutorial-adding-commenting-fea...
Subscribe To This Thread: RSS 2.0 or Atom (?)
This thread has been locked, and no new replies can be posted.

Site

- Home
- About
- Feeds
- Privacy Policy
- Contact Us

Skins

- Tags
- Search Skins
- All Skins
- Random Skin
- Skin Of The Day
- Contribute

Forums

- General
- Tips & Tricks
- Help!
- Suggestions
- Skin Requests
- Blogging Software
- Web Hosting

Account

- Register
</BlogSkins>

Warning! Do not follow this link! It is a trap for poorly-behaved bots. If you follow this link, you will be banned from accessing this site and several others. I will not have mercy on you. Do not follow this link!