Home | Top Skins | Tags | All Skins | Forums | Contribute | About

BlogSkins.com Forums

Forums > Suggestions > "Change username?" (1 replies)
!*Jiro.is.lovedd*!'s icon Author: !*Jiro.is.lovedd*!
Posted: 5.5 years ago
(link)
Hi... can I suggest that we have a change username system?
Because people would like to change their username from time to time..
:)

Kitty_meow's icon Author: Kitty_meow
Posted: 5.5 years ago
(link)
  I think this option should only be allowed with the consent of the admin. I honestly don't think it is a good idea to allow members to change their usernames anytime they wish because it will just cause confusions. Say if my friend is to change her username from BEAUTIFULLIFE to CANDIDPOSE, I won't know unless there's some email notifying me on that change. And I can tell you I'd hate to receive notifications for something mundane like that. Imagine if you have over 20 friends and they all change their usernames every month, or God forbid, every week. Wouldn't that cause a mess and in the end you'll find it hard to track who's who unless you click on their profile page.

Just a bleeding mess in the end. So if there's going to be an option to change usernames, it has to be done by the admin, just like on any other message boards.
Subscribe To This Thread: RSS 2.0 or Atom (?)
This thread has been locked, and no new replies can be posted.

Site

- Home
- About
- Feeds
- Privacy Policy
- Contact Us

Skins

- Tags
- Search Skins
- All Skins
- Random Skin
- Skin Of The Day
- Contribute

Forums

- General
- Tips & Tricks
- Help!
- Suggestions
- Skin Requests
- Blogging Software
- Web Hosting

Account

- Register
</BlogSkins>

Warning! Do not follow this link! It is a trap for poorly-behaved bots. If you follow this link, you will be banned from accessing this site and several others. I will not have mercy on you. Do not follow this link!