Home | Top Skins | Tags | All Skins | Forums | Contribute | About

BlogSkins.com Forums

Forums > Suggestions > "hi myles" (5 replies)
fs's icon Author: fs
Posted: 8.9 years ago
(link)
Its good to see that quite a number of changes here compared to the old blogskins.
I've saw those Weekly features, which are not actually "weekly" but nevermind.
I believe that the previously featured will soon be filled up and there would not be enough space for all the featured ones to be there, so therefore i'm suggesting that why not put something on the person's userpage like (eg. ohmyzod, featured designer of the month...)

Just a suggestion.

myles's icon Author: myles
(link)
  Ok. But I don't remember some of the ones in the past, nor their dates, so it will have to just be going forward.

fs's icon Author: fs
(link)
  Perhaps you should put it in simple form like. "perfectkitty has contributed twenty-six skins in the short time she has been..." -awarded september 2005. And perhaps a image of the Featured designer award.

That will look nice...

And perhaps another ranking for people who have contributed lots of skins and been here for quite long... like personal info: senior member etc..
just a suggestion

gmail's icon Author: gmail
Posted: 8.8 years ago
(link)
  so its like deviantart eh? "this piece of art has been awarded deviation of the day by mangapunksai because blahblahblah." blogskins is getting more like deviantart ya know (=

myles's icon Author: myles
Posted: 8.8 years ago
(link)
  Is that a good thing? ;-)

drogue-designs's icon Author: drogue-designs
Posted: 8.7 years ago
(link)
  It'll be nice to get an award next to our skin names too, those who made it to skin of the day.
Subscribe To This Thread: RSS 2.0 or Atom (?)
This thread has been locked, and no new replies can be posted.

Site

- Home
- About
- Feeds
- Privacy Policy
- Contact Us

Skins

- Tags
- Search Skins
- All Skins
- Random Skin
- Skin Of The Day
- Contribute

Forums

- General
- Tips & Tricks
- Help!
- Suggestions
- Skin Requests
- Blogging Software
- Web Hosting

Account

- Register
</BlogSkins>

Warning! Do not follow this link! It is a trap for poorly-behaved bots. If you follow this link, you will be banned from accessing this site and several others. I will not have mercy on you. Do not follow this link!