Home | Top Skins | Tags | All Skins | Forums | Contribute | About

BlogSkins.com Forums

Forums > Skin Requests > "Blog Skin for a Wedding" (2 replies)
charismaladyn's icon Author: charismaladyn
Posted: 3.7 years ago
(link)
Well, not really a wedding - it's a vow renewal, and it's the ceremony and reception that didn't happen when we first tied the knot because of his job.

The design I envision is predominantly parchment, navy blue, and fresh green (think anywhere from bright green limes to deep green leaves). Some abstract but elegant flourishes, magnolia flowers, and a few limes for a 'twist'. Shouldn't be overly girly or feminine, a fairly neutral romantic design.

The format is Blogger; I have no preferences on columns or sidebar styles. A responsive design would be gorgeous, but I'm not going to insist on it.

Thank you to any and all who answer!

Kitty_meow's icon Author: Kitty_meow
(link)
  When is this for?

charismaladyn's icon Author: charismaladyn
(link)
  My vow renewal is about a year away - August 6th, 2014. I'm preparing save-the-dates now, since I have a lot of guests coming from out of town. I'm interested in personalizing it a bit, as well, so I'm open to sending some of our engagement pics for the site design, especialy since they contain examples of the colors I mentioned.
Subscribe To This Thread: RSS 2.0 or Atom (?)
This thread has been locked, and no new replies can be posted.

Site

- Home
- About
- Feeds
- Privacy Policy
- Contact Us

Skins

- Tags
- Search Skins
- All Skins
- Random Skin
- Skin Of The Day
- Contribute

Forums

- General
- Tips & Tricks
- Help!
- Suggestions
- Skin Requests
- Blogging Software
- Web Hosting

Account

- Register
</BlogSkins>

Warning! Do not follow this link! It is a trap for poorly-behaved bots. If you follow this link, you will be banned from accessing this site and several others. I will not have mercy on you. Do not follow this link!