Home | Top Skins | Tags | All Skins | Forums | Contribute | About

BlogSkins.com Forums

Forums > Blogging Software > "How to create a website using a blog--bloging soft" (1 replies)
bayldonsmith's icon Author: bayldonsmith
Posted: 3.9 years ago
(link)
hi friends please help me in creating website using a blog like word press.I owned my space at Dream host which supports word press.And i need steps to accomplish this task.i.e how to install and how to select the desired template and how to customize it etc,.I want to put all my paintings in that site so please help me.I am waiting for the response from so long time
Renadex

Edited 3.9 years ago.

Kitty_meow's icon Author: Kitty_meow
Posted: 3.9 years ago
(link)
  Installing should be an easy task. You should be receiving a CPanel access from Dreamhost so what you do is,
1. log into your Cpanel
2. Look for a menu that says Softaculous/Fantastico. Click on that.
3. You'll be brought to a page where there will be a list of softwares you can install. There should be Wordpress somewhere. Click on it and just follow the instructions.

If this is confusing, I've listed down the steps in a more thorough manner here: www.blogskins.com/forum/3/292648/

About putting in themes, that is an easier task. You can install the themes after you install Wordpress.

Good luck.

If you still have problem with it, contact me at kittyspurrs[at]gmail.com :)

Edited 3.9 years ago.
Subscribe To This Thread: RSS 2.0 or Atom (?)
This thread has been locked, and no new replies can be posted.

Site

- Home
- About
- Feeds
- Privacy Policy
- Contact Us

Skins

- Tags
- Search Skins
- All Skins
- Random Skin
- Skin Of The Day
- Contribute

Forums

- General
- Tips & Tricks
- Help!
- Suggestions
- Skin Requests
- Blogging Software
- Web Hosting

Account

- Register
</BlogSkins>

Warning! Do not follow this link! It is a trap for poorly-behaved bots. If you follow this link, you will be banned from accessing this site and several others. I will not have mercy on you. Do not follow this link!