Home | Top Skins | Tags | All Skins | Forums | Contribute | About

BlogSkins.com Forums

Forums > Web Hosting > "Need a Host? No Problem!" (3 replies)
ohnoesnancy's icon Author: ohnoesnancy
Posted: 5.7 years ago
(link)
Most of the posts in this section is just... Magikarp, until someone evolves it into Gyarados or something.

I have a hosting service. It's free with no charge. I provide the simplest offers, including a cpanel, ftp, etc. Disk space- is 1GB enough for you? In most cases, I just see simple bloggers use as much as 100mb. '~'. But yeaaaah. If you need more disk space, I can provide more. And bandwidth, it's not like you're going to use like 1298731293871391273 gb of whatever it is you have for bandwidth.

:} Well.. I have 3 domains available for subdomain extensions :o! :)

satisromance.org/hosting/

Kitty_meow's icon Author: Kitty_meow
Posted: 5.7 years ago
(link)
  Gegege, nobody posts in this section. Most of the people here use Blogger or Tumblr. To be honest, I've asked various people what they feel about moving their websites to a different platform and the answer I always get is: they're afraid to make the changes. :/

ohnoesnancy's icon Author: ohnoesnancy
Posted: 5.6 years ago
(link)
  I noticed -__-! It's always worth a shot to post something here, regardless of it's status :P!

I don't know, that answer of fear and being afraid to make changes intimidates me. Step it up and take a step further! :c.

Kitty_meow's icon Author: Kitty_meow
Posted: 5.6 years ago
(link)
  :D I think people are just reluctant to step out of their comfort zone. I mean, if someone is to ask me to move from Wordpress to another (or better CMS, though I hardly can think there'll be any that is better than WP), I'd probably just stick to WP.
Subscribe To This Thread: RSS 2.0 or Atom (?)
This thread has been locked, and no new replies can be posted.

Site

- Home
- About
- Feeds
- Privacy Policy
- Contact Us

Skins

- Tags
- Search Skins
- All Skins
- Random Skin
- Skin Of The Day
- Contribute

Forums

- General
- Tips & Tricks
- Help!
- Suggestions
- Skin Requests
- Blogging Software
- Web Hosting

Account

- Register
</BlogSkins>

Warning! Do not follow this link! It is a trap for poorly-behaved bots. If you follow this link, you will be banned from accessing this site and several others. I will not have mercy on you. Do not follow this link!