This is my INSERTRANDOMNUMBERHEREth skin. It features a photograph by Alfred Stiegliz.
I cannot stress how much everyone needs to follow the rules when using my skin. If you use this skin, you follow the rules. If not, then I will KILL YOUR MOTHERS. Or something of similar nature.
1) UPLOAD IMAGES UNTO YOUR OWN SERVER. Don't know how? It's simple, just go onto photobucket.com, sign up for an account, download images 1 2 3 onto your new account, then you go into the text file that you have just downloaded and then change all of the image tags. If you do not do this, then I will have all right to later vandalize and mess with your blog. Don't think that I haven't done it before either :P. Afterall, the images are on my space and I can change the images to anything that I want. I am also NOT AFRAID TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS. So do yourself and me a favor and upload the stupid images.
2) THERE WILL BE NO TAMPERING WITH ANY OF THE CREDITS. Leave them all where they are. Don't touch any part of them. Don't revise the brushes, don't revise any of the text. If its in there, then it needs to be in there.
Okay, simple enough right? Good.
cat: First of all, I don't disciminate between the designer of the layout and the crime. Even if someone like Ev0ne or Diorangel were to plagarize (and by plagarize I mean taking someone's original art, which is different from marketed art like anime), I would also give a 1 star. However, I don't have to do stuff like that becaues they know better than to do that sort of thing. It is disrespectful and low to take someone's original art that they display for the purpose of viewing, not taking. How would you feel if suddenly people were putting your self-portrait around on their layouts without you knowing or without any credit? It's not a form of flattery...it's a form of stealing.
DEVIANT ART IS NOT A STOCK IMAGE SITE. Deviantart is there for the purpose of displaying the art that you made so that other people can comment and critique. Just like how you're not supposed to use the skins on blogskins and call them your own or chop them up and use them for other things without crediting.
I DO NOT GET MY IMAGES FROM DEVIANTART For this layout, I scanned the image myself. It's not that hard. Also, if I do get my image from a source other than scanning or from a specific site that requires linking then I will acknowledge that credit. I even acknowledge brushes, which everyone should acknowledge but sadly, no one does.
It is common sense. Use your head.
- Lifetime rating of 4.44 stars
- Downloaded 3,490 times so far
- 1,182 downloads from unique logged-in users
- Skin type is Blogger Main (BM)
- 15 people consider this skin a favorite